Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I noticed few people were looking for a cisco / sip compatible billing solution. Check out www.cyneric.com reputable company with a great billing solution. Any questions, contact ollie.g@cyneric.com

ve3avw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What does it mean the "Unexpected indication (4) in f3 code" when I clear the bri interface?Router-1#clear interface bri 0/1May 16 08:40:31.128 UTC2: BRI0/1 : Unexpected indication (4) in f3 codeMay 16 08:40:31.132 UTC2: %ISDN-6-LAYER2DOWN: Layer 2 f...

molinaaj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently changed our DNS servers and the domain suffix used in our environment. We updated the new DNS suffix everywhere we found it. The problem that we have had since we made that change is that the Corporate directory won't come up on the phone...

I have enblock a group of number for my users. Everytime, i called out to an external party, it displays the main line number instead of the actual number. Can i configure it such that it displays the actual phone number? If yes, please provide the c...

I have my 3640 connected to a PABX via a T1 e&m trunk. The 3640 sends calls to SIP users. At this moment all is working fine but the users are not getting the caller ID. This is because the PABX is not sending it. So my question is what is the format...

vilaro123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Where in CallManager 4.1.2 can I configure the actual time-slots for an MGCP gateway with a PRI interface? Or can I? I would like to increase our channels from 1-16 to 1-24 which is what the service provider is giving us. I can't find where to d...

tcrisalli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!After migrating from 12.2(XB15) to 12.3.13 Service-Type changed from Voice to Login in acct/auth requests in the TCL IVR script. This behaviour destroy my billing system.I can't change billing system, and only can add second RADIUS for proxy/rewri...

laa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to connect remote sites devices that are delivering two channels voice streams in PCM format (V.35 Interface) over a frame relay network (G.703 interface on service provider side) to a central location where the PCM streams need to be arch...

c.puscasu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After having configured the VLAN, if i disconnect the ethernet cable, i loose the operationnal vlan id. The phone still accepts the tagged packet, but he send untagged packets. And if i reboot the phone i loose the admin vlan idThanks in advance

obreuer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear netprosi need help with MRTG drawingi have an AS5300 with 4E1 and i need OID for ASR,call attempts,active calls,failed callson each E1 in order to set he MRTGtks

fbadr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 problems here, i have setup a cisco 3640 router with ISDN-30 (E1 Link) as the voice gateway and a SIP server. I have enblock a range of numbers from 62991000 to 62991099 with DID service.The problems, 1) Whenever I dial any of the numbers ab...

I want to monitor RTP traffic on 7609, I am using the DEB IP RTP , with TERM MON , but when RTP Traffic is crossing the Router ( In FastEthernet, Out Fibre Connection) I am getting no debugs ???Any Ideas.

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having problems getting an AS5300 to do a basic PSTN-to-SIP call. It looks like it should be easy... I'm more or less set up like the various sample configs out there. But it's never getting to the point of sending anything SIP. Can anyone hel...

oeuftete_ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes