Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, please anyone could explain me how should be a conecction over internet to offer a service with QoS in VOIP? My escenary is a 2811 Router with a T1 connection, also have a branch with ADSL i do´nt have the ADSL Router still. ¿Is factible work wi...

FBARRERAR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have this connection:User1 - PBX - Router -WAN Voip- Router - PBX - User2 When User1 calls to User 2, User2 needs to wait 5 o 6 seconds for hearing to user1.Do you know something about it ? Can i avoid it ?Best regards, Luis

lveraza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are connecting three PBXs wit VoIP.Using 1760-V with 12.3(4)T11 images, VWIC-1MFT-E1 interfaces and isdn Q.SIG.Our PBXs vendor and our customer wants to use CCBS(call completion to busy subsriber).But there we could not find any documentation, if ...

asarkany by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've got a 2610 running 12.2(28a) IP PLUS. It have a NM-2V with one FXO and one FXS card. I've read through alot of imformation now saying caller-id shoule be available on the FXO (I'm running H.323) but the command 'caller-id enable' is not a...

Hi,I just migrated to version 4.1(2) of CCM and I am now facing a problem with my users.PAs use to be able to see who the manager was on call with. Since we upgraded, from version 3.3(3) this information does not display on the phone anymore during a...

sbuvat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We use VoIPovFr across our WAN, and have the requirement to connect an analogue modem line for remote access. The problem is that althoguh fax machines work fine, we cannot get the modem to work - i presume it`s to do witht he Cisco config and enc...

marman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Netpro,I would like to know more on the Digit Manipulations on the Calling Number.I have a Cisco 3640 box passing the Voice Calls and I intend to send a valid but different Caling Numbers ( within our Numbering Range ) to the Interconnected Oper...

Hi,I have a friend with a CISCO ATA and a VoIP service provider (www.mivoz.net). The Voip company assigns a POTS number from Madrid, so anyone in Madrid can call him at a local rate no matter where my friend is.I want to buy an IP phone (or by softwa...

Hi All !My Voip network use : Cisco As53xx , 54xx , R72xx , PGW2200 . When i dial , after finish press the called digit --> tut --> tut --> tut (soo long) ---> ring back tone.How can i reduce set up time .what parameters on Gateway , PGW2200 can eff...

We have a Teles i-gate gsm gateway which we use as an endpoint. It used to register to a Voice Master.But yesterday we re-configured it to work gw-to-gw with a cisco 2620. We created dial peers in cisco to route the calls to i-gate. When we dial a nu...

I have a 2600 router with a NM-HDA-4FXS high density module installed. It was working correctly for over a year. We believe that the site took a lightning hit and messed up the module. Is there any test that I can run to test the module. The 4 FXS ...

wthomas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes