Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys,     Gone thru and configured everything thru CCA - the latest.  I am having inbound call quality issues with the audio breaking up.  The box is directly connecting thru a switch to a public ip.  Doing a speedtest thru my ISP ( I have 100/5 c...

I have a customer with an analog pbx system now that I am changing over to a sip system. They have a few lines that need to still have analog connectivity so I am installing a Cisco/Linksys SPA8000. One of my issues is with a 2-way PA system between ...

Hi:I have about 25 Cisco SPA504 phones connected to a UC560. I have a question, 4 of the phones are members of a blast group so when and inbound call comes in all 4 phones ring simultaneously. Now the question is, can I, somehow, install a wall or ce...

I couldn't connect pc by ethernet cable with spa2102 typing the given ip address 192.168.0.1 so I tried connect via modem-router dialing the command ****7932# but the adapter response was that this is a invalid function or operation.Can somebody give...