Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Apologies if this is not in the right location for this question. But i have several phones which have not been rmeoved from the portal correctly or have been used as test phones on site. Now i have been able to get them removed from portal s...

Hi to everyone,Could someone tell me please if the FAC - Feature Codes works for analog phones? When I try to use **4 or **5 the phone gives me busy tone.UC560 - SPA8000 I've connected analog phones to SPA8000 and registered them via CLI. This is my ...

Having read the forum's guide on the topic , https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-9806 , and related errata it's clear the phone can render MJPEG via RTSP.  The defect is the expectation of a needlessly specific URI PATH rtsp://10.20.30.40/img/jp...

Hi I have a probem to configure my UC 540 in order to provide WLAN-Clients and Clients in the data VLAN access to the internetHere my Problem:If I use in Configure/Routing/Internet Connection the WAN Interface Type "DHCP" the internal DHCP distribute...

Ive got a set of spa3000`s and spa3102 and what I want to do is use them just to extend a telephone line about 2 miles and pick it up on the other end and use a anolog phone. I will be using a set of maxstream 900mhz ethernet radios for...

wdsadler1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes