Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi.I've been given a SIP server IP (aling with wan address, DG,Phone No.s etc) by a VoIP service provider along with a dedicated VoIP DSL line.     I've configured the Wan and default gateway but I'm not sure what IP address to use for Proxy Server a...

Reprovoid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I set up a call pickup group with several extension, which is working fine.But you can only recognize an incoming call if you have configured BLF, but that also a problem, because you can´t see if the extension is busy or ringing (see my...

Hi everybody,I configured some Busy-Lamp-Fields on two 7965 but when one extension is ringing I don´t see the typical amber flashlight (like on CUCM).Instead of amber flashing it´s continuously red.Is it not possible on CUCME?Thanks in advance.Stefan

Hello,I have configured one blast group for all (7) employees which is linked to the companies main phone number.I have configured Night Service schedule to forward calls to an external mobile number. Unfortunately this number can only be configured ...