Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an AA with an custom script uploaded which plays an audio file when a call comes, then it redirects it to a specific fixed extension. (script made with cisco unity express script editor)I want those steps together, so that it plays the audio f...

Have a client that would like to remove the option for callers to mark their voicemails as urgent.  I know I cannot do this through CCA, but is this even possible?  I am familiar with making custom scripts for AA, but not sure if this is in the same ...

Can anyone help me?I changed the CTI ENABLE setting on my SPA9000 to Enabled, the phones then rebooted but when a call came in to a hunt group it rang for the first call but the 2nd call incommiong to its hunt group it just sat Idle?  I cant work out...

bodgeup by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Equipment:UC320Brighthouse SIP trunk (6-lines)SF300 24port switch (Vlan1 data, Vlan100 voice)SonicWall TZ-100 (exisiting router/firewall)I have attached a pdf file for the test network layout at the bottom of this post.I am about to test a deployment...

Hi All,With the ever increasing nature of changes to the UC-500 series I have lost total track of the key differences between a KTS system and a PBX based system, so I am looking for community help in order to build a system profile sheet to outline ...

David Trad by VIP Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes