Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm developing a new VoIP project with Cisco  SPA 514G IP Phones. Firmware version: 7.5.7s Currently my customer is in the testing phase and he's warning me that something goes wrong because with older Thompson IP phone doesn't hapen.   He ha...

Hi guys, Just wondering, for a SPA 514G phone, in the web configuration in Admin -> Advanced -> Provisioning, Provisioning Enable can be set to No, what is the purpose of the setting? Seems like for the phone to register to a SIP server it still need...

Resolved! Cisco SPA 112

Hello everyone, it's my first post and as generally happens is a a request post for help with the product in object. Basically I have installed it and set up with the provider messagenet and a analogic Panafonic phone. Everything runs perfect with o...

admin by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, so our brand new and shiny BE6KS just arrived, and I'm going to set it up the next couple of days. I already have some lab experience with a CUCM - however in our production environment we are migrating from a UC560. I went through the available...