Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am experimenting with VOIP with following goal:Build cost effective and reliable VOIP solution for a company with two  branch offices (US and UK) with about 10 staffs each office.Other general requirement1. For each sites 4 local PSTN lines are ...

I have recently updated our lab UC520 to the newest 8.1 package.  Fortunatly I did this to our lab unit and not the clients unit.  I beleive I have found a bug but I am not sure.  The lab unit did not have Meet-Me configured.  So I used the CME 4.1 H...

Hello,in a customer project with the Cisco UC560 our client wants to setup a centralized CTI Server (Estos Procall Enterprise). In this setup we would need a multiline enabled (3rd party) Tapi Interface. CUCM supports this (I can install one TSP on t...

First, I hope this is the right place. I was told it came w/ a year of support; however, in all the excitement, I didn't inquire if "they" referred to Cisco or Veramark.So here's the problem; any appreciation would be greatly appreciated. Towards the...

Hi All,I have a client that is creating a web based corporate directory and would like to know how to format the numbers (Australian Based) to that way UCC I.E plug-in can detect and highlight the number to allow for click to call.If anyone has any a...

David Trad by VIP Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes