Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,in a customer project with the Cisco UC560 our client wants to setup a centralized CTI Server (Estos Procall Enterprise). In this setup we would need a multiline enabled (3rd party) Tapi Interface. CUCM supports this (I can install one TSP on t...

First, I hope this is the right place. I was told it came w/ a year of support; however, in all the excitement, I didn't inquire if "they" referred to Cisco or Veramark.So here's the problem; any appreciation would be greatly appreciated. Towards the...

Hi All,I have a client that is creating a web based corporate directory and would like to know how to format the numbers (Australian Based) to that way UCC I.E plug-in can detect and highlight the number to allow for click to call.If anyone has any a...

David Trad by VIP Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIve followed the cisco instructions for setting this up however Im not sure of what needs to be done within outlook to get the notifucations.Can anyone advise or point me to a useful reference whereby I can setup outlook to recieve notifications.UC...

I was playing around with phone menus and noticed that if I press the dir soft key and then go to the corporate directory (3) and then to the external directory (2) and press dial soft key the phone will lock up and require power off and on to restor...