cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,      I have been having some issues with site to site VPN .. Ok my topology goes like this Topology    I have ospf running both internal Lan and point 2 point routers which has site 2 site VPN connect established successfully now for fail ov...

Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at .png

We just configured AnyConnect SSO on our Meraki appliances.  It's working well, but I have a question about clearing authentication.  My computer is Azure AD Joined and I login with my work email address.  That account also has the ability to authent...

Jinseng by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I have strange issue  -  with ASA  VPN tunnels.I have Datacentre  with  3 branch offices. All traffic is routed though the Datacentre.At one of the branch office the  IPCsec tunnel stops forwarding traffic even though the tunnel stays up.As a...

Thombie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen the issue with AnyConnect where it works fine on Ethernet, but trying to join WiFi kicks off a loop of "searching for network, associating, authenticating, searching for network, associating..."? I've already tried uninstalling Cisco,...

Some Guy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need some advice on what might go wrong with my tunnel I established this tunnel like 6 month ago and it was fine until now. It's IKEv1 tunnel between vMX in Azure (my nva) and some 3rd party virtual ASA device. Tunnel is up but I can reach rem...

rabusiak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.On an ASA 5525, is...#crypto ipsec ikev2 ipsec-proposal PROPOSAL-1#protocol esp encryption aes-256#protocol esp integrity sha-512...the same as...#crypto ipsec ikev2 ipsec-proposal PROPOSAL-1#crypto ipsec ikev2 transform-set VENDOR1 esp-aes-256...