cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to remove the toolbar only when users go to a specific internal web page.The code below does not seem to work... is it possible to conditionally remove the toolbar.I don't see any functionality to do this per Group Policy?<APCF><version>1...

Hello,I am having an issue with some users trying to login to our SSL VPN (Anyconnect) via ASA5505 8.2(1).  Authentication is done via AD.  From the same computer, the client finds the DNS name and unlocks the login username and password.  When I ent...

Hello alli recently acquired a cisco router 880G and i have set it up so my mobile users to enter to my LAN through VPN client.I have a strange case when 2 users with different SIM cards from the same GSM Mobile provider and usign the same profile, o...

kouliscon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are using two ASA5540 (8.4(4)) as a load-balanced VPN-Cluster. Primarily the cluster is used for layer-2 customer VPN using Cisco VPN-Client IPSEC.Now the followeing constellation applies:ASAs have a outside interface each that is used for the ...

crolla by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In case I am using a DMVPN with IPSEC technology for branch connectivity , ISP wont know what kind of traffic I am running since it is encrypted ultimately . Using DMVPN packet is first encapsulated in GRE and then encrypted with IPSEC credentials . ...

Hi dears. I configurated 1 hub and 3 spokes with dmvpn. all them are ok and working. now i want to add second router as hub for redundancy and configurated second tunnel at this router for redundancy tunnel.my working hub and spoke routers configurat...

Hi Guys,Looking for a solution here, i want to have site to site vpns where indicated by the comm link lightening bolts, only concentrating on Site 1 for now, Site 2 and the other 15 remote offices would be the same, but just focusing on Site 1 for s...

Hi guys we have a customer called BPS and it has two servers 192.168.10.15 and 16.....we have 10.0.0.0/16 netwrok which connects to the two servers over VPN (IPSEC) we have pix firewall......follwoing is the config outputI can see that we have static...