cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Please let me know if there is any command that can help to recover the configure password for a vpn user  from ASA old version not the latestI know that this command :"more system:running-config" helps to see the presharded key .username abc...

cisconell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,we have configured Cisco ASA as VPN server, Cisco VPN client using for connect.we are able to Connect and access behind ASA firewall. but we are not able to get Internet when we are connected VIA VPN.Please help.Kind regards

We use Cisco Anyconnect and a Ciscos ASA 5520 to connect our remote users. Lately we have had intermittent issues where users get authenticated and connect ok, but cannot access shared drives on the network. Its bascially like they...

Hello,I'm trying to configure DMVPN with one Site-to-Site IPSec VPN to an external customer. DMVPN works fine and the Tunnel between the Hub and the external customer is also up.I can ping from the Hub to the Spokes and to the external customer, but ...

Hello,One of our routers has multiple IPSec site-to-site VPNs and the public IP of our router needs to change as ISP is changing. I was wondering if there is a way I can migrate the IPSec VPNs on this router one by one instead of having all of them (...

Hi Could anyone help me? there is a VPN client PC with Public IP address (without NAT router), it can connect to EZVPN server and recive reoutes but traffic is not passing,

baxta2712 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I should definitely preface this post by saying I am not by an stretch of the imagination an ASA guy...Does anyone know of a method to determine the maximum number of concurrently used SSL VPN licenses (sessions) on an ASA5540 over a period of ti...

I'm trying to setup a tunnel from our Cisco 5520 to a 5550 using one of our external ips natted through this tunnel. For some reason traffic that should hit this tunnel goes through global nat. Here is the configs I have for this tunnel:access-list p...

Resolved! ASA ACL Issue

Hi all,I have managed to narrow down a problem that has been impacting our VPN users, the first line of the following config is missing from the current config:nat (inside) 0 access-list nat0_outboundnat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0nat (dmz) 1 192.168....

Hi ExpertsI Have asa 5520 terminate the remote access VPN Connection,when successfully   connect to my corporate Network and try to copy a file(30MB) from the share to my PC ,it takes around 2 Hours or it disconnect ,what is the root cause of this is...

Hi all,After enabling Anyconnect essentials (clientless disable), can I still accessing my internal resources using HTTPS? ( i.e https://host1.company.com - using anyconnect client with anyconnect essentials enabled).Thanks,               

Hi,I've been polishing up on my CCSP since I'm currently in a job where I don't have to touch a lot of that stuff.  While doing a lab I setup an IPSec site to site VPN between two IOS routers. For example: https://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9422/...

Hi,We have 400 branches is ended on ASR 1002 router. ASR 1002 is the Hub router. When we disconnect/connect WAN interface  or Shut/no shut tunnel interface, at the moment, router is not reacheable via telnet.  But if i disable the EIGRP on tunnel int...