cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to set up SAML for authentication to one of my ASAs. In order to not interfere with the current AnyConnect authentication I created a "group URL" - www.acme.com/SAML to trigger the new connection profile. Then within the SSO and SAML para...

Hi,I have a GDOI setup that encrypts IPv6 traffic between routers. I would also like to encrypt the OSPFv3 between those routers but wasn't able to get it working yet.What access list entries do I need to use to encrypt the OSPFv3 traffic?Thank you i...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Our customer wants to utilize Smart Cards with Cisco AnyConnect.  The documentation says that it can be done but I have not been able to locate any examples or steps on how to do it. Can someone explain the steps or direct me to a step-by-step tutori...

Is it possible to enable Anyconnect on two interfaces?  We're having some performance issue and I tried enabling another spare interface and assigned it with a private IP and with security level 0.  I have also enabled ssl trustpoint on that interfac...

Hi team, one more question, when the DUO screen is shown in the mail part, we can't put the @, we have to copy and paste from a notepad, is there any way to correct this?this happens on all pc devices when opening anyconnect , it doesn't let you put ...

eperezb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to find a 32 bit version of the AnyConnect client for a Samsung Galaxy Book2.  The 64bit client won't work on it.  I have a SmartNet so can download software, but I only see where I can get the most current and it doesn't look like it includes...

jking1005 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I just upgraded my FTD's to 7.0.1 in preparation for SAML MFA against azure for the anyconnect VPN.I have an existing Anyconnect VPN policy that the company currently uses.I would like to create a second policy to get everything working with t...

Adam6225 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes