cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI am having problems with a remote-access VPN configuration that uses long PSKs. If I use a short PSK, like for instance "cisco", everything is fine but if I use longer stuff (some 20+ chars) I get an error when I try to connect with the VPN cli...

D-N by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Netflow was working perfectly,all the information was collected by a Fluke Netflow collecotr softwareGetVPN was rolled out on the WAN a few months back. Since then, we only see mostly ESP traffic in the Netflow graphs. We do not see the breakdown ...

Hello,I've setup the vpn on my Windows Server 2008 R2 box, I now need to do the firewall part - whats the easiest way of doing this as I can see there is a VPN Wizard on the PIX, or can I just open up the ports on the firewall?Thank you.

OK. I am trying to set up a hub/spoke DMVPN to use the Loopback 0 as the tunnel sourec on the spokes. Right now I have about 150 spokes all using the F0/0 interface, but since that CAN be duplicated (by a home office such as a linksys giving out 192....

regibbons by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem, when I use this command to create a natstatic (inside,outside) 10.50.50.12 10.65.71.37 netmask 255.255.255.255The host 10.50.50.12 loses internet connectivity. However, the nat address does work. I have a few clients that have...

I m new in this site and i m very glad that you will help me,i m new in cisco equipment but i can try to configure router loke giving password hostname interface etc... but i have my router which give access to the internet but i want to install  a v...

Hi,I do have 2 routers that I want to connecte by L2L Tunnels.My config works from site B to site A, I can bring the tunnel up and both site communicate in both way.But the site A can't bring the tunnel UP. It seams that, as long as the IPSEC part st...

danjor by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,We are in the process of determining and going to subscribe the speed/bandwidth required from Telco for our DMVPN HUB Headend.Apparently we are going to have max of 30 remote sites(spokes)Our design is basically just 1 single headend(hub) an...

Hi all,trying to bring up an IPSEC VPN between a fortigate and a 3745, no success. Something is not right but I cannot tell what is it. Looks like after they exchange Phase 1 parameters, something goes haywire and they stop talking. Any ideas?:VPN_CO...

ppucci by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are running a lab POC for AnyConnect 3.0 in prep for a migration from Cisco VPN Client to AnyConnect [VPN, NAM & Posture] and are having issues with Host Scan.Essentially, we want to have AnyConnect / ASA check for a file on the local client ma...

dongill by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have ASA5540 with asa712-k8.bin.There is a plenty of tunnels ended and it works.But i have one tunnel, which doesn't work.I tried turn on "debug crypto isakmp" and it show this:RECV PACKET from 10.200.79.161ISAKMP Header  Initiator COOKIE: 26...