cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

All, I will need to run ipsec in esp, what is the command to disable nat-t on a router? I have tried "no crypto ipsec nat-transparency udp-encaps" but still see packets in udp 4500. Thanks,

yuhuiyao by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where can I find a clear description of what I can use as far as VPN clients?  Can I run AnyConnect SSL  without purchasing additional or am I only able to run Clientless?

Cybervex3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Experts ,I am trying to establish a Site 2 Site VPN  btw our  Pix 501 6.3(5) to   customer , pix 515 (8.x) , they have provided with followingDH Group5AuthenticationESP/SHA/HMAC-128Encryption3DESIKE-ProposalIKE-3DES-SHADigital CertificateNone (Presha...

ciscosom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My topology is as followsI have a Cisco 1841 that does not manage, because it belongs to my ISP. In this turn I have attached an ASA 5510 that is that I manage myself.I want to create a connection THROUGH the CISCO VPN client, run the wizard that bri...

Hi,I am setting up a ASA 5510 to accept remote access IPSEC vpn connection. After I configure the firewall using the command line, and try using the Cisco VPN Client v5.0.02.0090, it cannot connect.  And when I look at the logg on the firewall, i saw...

benny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a Cisco VPN 3000 configured to Authenticate Windows Active Directory users. When these users' password is about to expire, it prompts them to change it.  I cant seem to find the configuration to mimic this on the ASA5520.  I need to ...

Paul Jose by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running a ASA5510 with 8.0.4 (32)I currently have a L2L VPN setup with another 5510 for my remote office. I need to create a VPN for my teleworkers. I don't want to use the ASDM but all the config examples use the ASDM. Can someone help me identi...

Hi all,I have a plan to deploy SSL VPN with ldap authentication on ASA 8.2.Our ldap server is MS active directory.I have a question about the ID which is configured with the following command.ldap-login-dn ldap-login-passwordCurrently I use a user ac...

I have a Cisco 871 router running Cisco IOS 12.4(24).I want to configure this device to terminate VPN connections from remote laptops using the Cisco VPN client. I have downloaded the latest version of the Cisco VPN client.These laptops are running X...