cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,There is a requirement to configure 2 gateway peers for a single tunnel. I dont see any command after "set peer" that would actually allow us to create a second peer for the tunnel. Is there a way to do this. Or if I give the command "crypto-map o...

Hi all, I'm trying to replicate a site to site VPN before I go and install in but having a couple of issues, the tunnel is up but I’m having problems pinging laptops connected to each of them, the error is at the bottom of this thread.I'm using pix 5...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX that suddenly does not want to send traffic to remote users anymore. VPN connection is established as it should, but no traffic gets out, and the only thing I can find in the logging is "IKE Initiator unable to find policy". I verified t...

Hi,I am currently using ezvpn for branch office and remote access and I have a plan to deploy SSL vpn.The device i use is ASA5510.At the same time i deploy SSL vpn, I will start using DAP.My question is what kind of DAP rule i should create for ezvpn...

I have 150+ vendors connected to our primary data center via site-to-site  IPSEC VPN tunnels on ASA's. I want to also connect these vendors to my D/R data center and have these back-up tunnels (at each vendor location) become active whenever a primar...

Hi Cisco Experts,I'm using a 877w Cisco router as endpoint for L2TP2 tunnels. I use an Microsoft IAS (radius) for the authentication. Until last week, all wwas working fine, but now, when my clients tries to establish an L2TP tunnel, the tunnel is es...

dmarti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to setup a router with multiple site to site tunnels.  I already have one of the tunnels established.  The subnets at each branch office will NOT overlap.I am using NAT Overload w/static nat translations, I have a route map to except vpn traff...

I have a Cisco 3745 router with 48Digital Modems and 2 x E1 interfaces E 1/0 and E 1/1 i have configured for 1 Pri Circuit to Dail out (E 1/0) and the other to dialin (E 1/1).I have configured the lines 65 - 94 for dialout and dialin line 97-117 . Ho...

lskinner by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm doing a vpn client to microsoft but I have an ASA and I can not log the following error   'regular translation creation failed for protocol 47 src inside:192.168.x.x dst outside:155.229.204.x'

Hi guys,I am getting my head round Cisco ASA's gradually. I am trying to understand what restricts site to site traffic.We have a central ASA that hosts the main internet Gateway.We have a branch with a PIX that has a site to site VPN connection.I wo...

Hello ,Do anybody has any experience in cofnguring a route based vpn using any cisco equipment may be a Cisco ASA, Cisco VPN 3000 or a Cisco ISR router. Please help with links to configuration documents or appreciate if you can share some sample conf...

arabindas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes