cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have built an ipsec L2L tunnel between the outside interfaces of a pix 515 (7.2.1) and an asa 5520 (8.0.2). I want the inside network of each firewall to be able to communicate with each other through the tunnel, but I cant get any traffic to pass...

mcroberts by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a scenario that has IPSec inside of IPSec. Below is how: From our Data Center, we have IPSec to ISP. For our remote sites serviced by this IPS, ISP assigns a priavate IP Address to WAN port on Cisco router. Let this private IP Address b...

pkpatel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

customer is trying to change over from ipsec client to anyconnect, but having very strange results. For example, run the ipsec client and web into CallManager no problem. With Anyconnect will not work. ASA log shows connections being set up and then ...

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need assistance from Cisco gurus.I am having issue with SSL VPN configuration. IOS version is 124-20.T.I installed the SDM 2.5 on the router. Configure it so that I can http into therouter. I can get to the SDM withoutany issues. From the SDM ---...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It appears this has been brought up before, but it was never resolved.Currently I have an ASA 5510 connected to our distribution layer using an IP address in a subnet protected with HSRP. If one of the two dist layer devices go down, the firewall is...

We have a CISCO 3640 software version 12.3 with a 16 port 16am analogue modem module. We have a scada system which connects to each of these modems via a telnet session to the port. The problem we have occurs when there is a network failure/glitch b...

Resolved! PIX 506E

I Have a pix 506e that i couldn't log into this morning.I had a user restart it for me while i did a ping t on it,the ping of the ip address of the item went away and the ip address of the proxy server comes up now.What would cause this

I have a VPN concentrator 3005 with 64MB RAM running the latest concentrator code 4.7.2.x, latest code.According to Cisco documentation, the concentrator can handle 200 remote access IPSec VPN:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps5743...

Hi All! I have doubts regarding the following scenario:We have two ASA's 1, 2 (primary, secondary) in the Central site (New York) doing failover (active, standby). The ASA's establish VPN tunnel with about 60 clients. We put a third ASA 3 in another ...

Is it possible on an ASA to "split" the interfaces (e0/0 - e0/1 *** e0/2 - e0/3) to behave in such a way as to work as separate ASA's?Objective (2 separate functions)--------------------------------Function 1e0/0 - Outside Interface - ISPe0/1 - Insid...

i have two routers connected wtih fiber, not over the internet but think of a gian LAN. Is there any way to do a layer 2 encription between these two routers? or may be just a ipsec tunnel?Thanks

wonderpug by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes