cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 Cisco 857w's currently running a basic Site to Site VPN configured successfully through SDM.Site 1 LAN = 10.10.10.0 /24Site 2 LAN = 10.10.20.0 /24The client would now like all users to access the Internet only through Site 2's Internet conne...

cco4mike1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My key server 1 has the high priority than key server 2 in the redundancy configuration for Groups.All group members showing both key server informations in GDOI .But when the key server 1 fails the connectivity drops and showing no policy and acl in...

Hi, I just purchased a 1801W-AG-B/K9 with Advanced IP Services (running IOS Vers 12.4(11)/XW5, image c180x-advipservicesk9-mz.124-11.XW5.bin). I'd like to setup SSL VPN, but it seems per SDM that I must install two additional packages: Cisco SSL VP...

Hi, I tried to configure svc on a IOS box(12.4(6)T5) with split tunneling and loopback interface.The address pool is from the same subnet(RFC1918) as the loopback interface.Apparently everything is ok, the ssl vpn client is downloaded, the connection...

oszkari by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is it possible to establish a site to site VPN connection with one site Fixed Ip address and the other site Dynamic Ip.One site is Pix and the other is ADSLThanksSudeesh

sudeesh12 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm send commands to my router 2600 with rsh from Linux. How can i send commands for configure from Linux? for example: send command that configure terminal > interface FastEthernet0/0 > ..... from linux, because can't send full command.Thanks!!!

Dear All ,Is it possible to make DATA(Volume ) based plans by using cisco SSG . I 'm using cisco 7301 router for terminationg my DSL and using a third party radius to do AAA . Is it possible to create volume based prepaid plans by using same hardware...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco PIX 515E upgraded to the latest 8.0(3) software. I am using a VPN configuration for native Windows clients using L2TP and certificates. Windows XP and 2000 clients can connect normally, but VISTA does't connect at all. I made the follo...

tigurius by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli connect to my office ( ASA 5505) using VPN client. when connected i can access to my file server fine. when i try to connect using RDP i have error saying that i'm unable to connect to the server. but i can RDP to the server from the LAN.i'v ...

I have a Nortel VPN solution but I am going to an ASA solution. I am looking for feed back as to things that have worked and things that have not. I am just starting design so i am open to anything and look forward to your comments.

mikecouch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've created an ipsec between two Pix515E. One interface of Pix1 is nated in public ip address from the outside router R1. In pix1 interface VPN i have placed the router R2 for creating the GRE. Ipsec is up but GRE is down. On the other side is Pix2 ...

Hi all,I would need to build a GRE tunnel from a local IOS (pix inside lan) and a remote IOS (internet ezvpn client), through a PIX Remote Access VPN. Is it possible?The remote IOS gets a different wan ip address each time it connects to internet an...

ebottani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Can anyone please take the pain of taking me through how to configure my Router, so that i can remotely access my home lab while away?.I have the following in my lab, 3640s fully loaded and 2611XMs equally loaded. I have an ADSL inte...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,A simple setup - c2801 box with Channelized E1 WIC + E1/ISDN PRI line. Task is pretty simple as well - to configure router to accept incoming ISDN data calls (dial-up backup for data links). I have done similar things in past, but have no expe...