cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a l2l vpn with a pix at our main site and a 1811 at a remote site. Our pix is configured for isp failover using tracking.Currently the vpn tunnel is only configured between the pix and the 1811 using the primary isp on the pix not the backup i...

xjoshx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i connect the client says lan Access is disabled and the check box in the client is checked but i am not able to ping any server in the lan. below is the ASA configuration.ASA Version 7.0(6)!hostname HCASAdomain-name default.domain.invalidenable...

welaish77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli have 2621 router with NM-32A module . my user connect to NM-32A for connect to internet. when users connected to router 33.6 speed connection appear in their connection status.i want connection appear more than 33.6 for users (in virtual)for ...

abadanhoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have CISCO ASA 5510 , i configured remote vpn for roming users which are connected through vpn clint .My email and one application is working fine but users wants also web browsing through it .Is their any option in ASDM , through which we mana...

Hi, how can I find the L2L phase II lifetime in ASA?Thank you!

kzhen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any potential routing issues to watch out for when using mGRE interfaces on spokes. I need spoke-to-spoke connectivity. Obviously if I opt for p-pGRE interfaces then traffic from spoke-to-spoke will have to go via one of the hubs.I understa...

Hello all!!!I try do use this configuration:CISCO3825NM-8B-S/TNM-12DM-RF But just NM-12DM-RF installed router does not boot..The output of console attached later...What should I do to this configuration work fine?Does this configuration corr...

I have a Cisco ACS Server version 3.3I have devices connecting to a remote cell network that routes through to the local corporate network. At the remote end they either connect to network 192.168.12.0 or network 192.168.13.0, this is dynamic and can...

Hi,I have a VPN up & running, which connects to another company. I would like to put in a static route in my router with a destination of one of the subnets on their network.What should I use as the next hop for the static route... their end of the ...

lgontarsk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was trying to debug why an IPSEC tunnel from a 3700 router to a 1841 router would not come up. I found an interface on the 3700 router with the SAME DESTINATION IP address of the original tunnel BUT in an administratively shutdown state so - admini...

A====B====CFrom network A to network B site-to-Site VPN, from network B to network C Site-to Site VPN, But network A to Network C No Site-to-Site VPN.Like this type of VPN, Can I access from site A to Site C network.It is possible in ASA firewall.