cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to set up a 1721 to allow a remote user to connect with the cisco VPN client. Is there anywhere I can get an example configuration for this?Thanks!Matt

matt_heff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I made some operating system upgrades recently and now my Cisco VPN Client is not working. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the client software. I have also tried multiple versions (4.5,4.7,4.8,5.0). Does anyone have any idea how to resolve thi...

jwalker by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help. I'm trying to setup a VPN group on my 2811 router with advanceSECi thought that i could use my pix config but it's not working help

Dear friends,I'm trying to configure an IPSec tunnel between an IOS router and a PIX v7.0. I've already seen some URLs here pointing to an example of configuration. However, that example covers only the v6.x version of PIX, not being useful to solve...

Hi all,could you please explain me what is meant of Dmz & Dmz 1 Normal (Not-Monitored)?ThanksAsa5540# sh failover Failover On Failover unit SecondaryFailover LAN Interface: failover GigabitEthernet0/3.1 (up)Unit Poll frequency 1 seconds, holdtime 15 ...

npservice by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to configure a new ASA 5510, the show version output show the activation key being used is not valid. Also I'm not able to perform the "setup" command too....Im getting the follwoing error...ciscoasa(config)# setupNo inside interface. ...

rv_viji by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue at my company and I need some ammunition to fight the battle between the Cisco side and the Microsoft side.Currently our company has aprox 500 clients VPN sessions connected to our Cisco 3030 Concentrators at any given time. We are e...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First, I'm not Bilingual so excuse my English.PVDM2-12DM, etcIs there a schedule that can be used by the BRI interface?Note: These digital modem modules must operate in conjunction with a T1/E1 Primary Rate Interface (PRI).http://www.cisco.com/en/US/...

I have an ASA5540 that is in use as a VPN endpoint. I have both LAN to LAN and remote access VPN clients connecting to it. For the past 3 months it will randomly just drop all VPN packets. All other traffic will pass as it is supposed to, but no V...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: