cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am implementing an OOBM solution using a core 3845 router. The remote locations total 800 sites, so i need to know how many dialer interfaces a 3845 can support?I am expecting that there is a limitation and that multiple chassis will need to be ...

Folks, I am confussed. When reading about dynamic maps I learnt that we used 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 as destination when specifing the isakmp key as we did not know what the source was going to be, and we assumed that the source was pointing to this ro...

Hi All,We have deployed cisco 837's to our sales reps with a vpn tunnel back to HQ for email access. The 837 will allocates an ip address and dns servers via dhcp. I have configured the dhcp pool to give out the addresses of 2 internal dns servers. H...

I have installed ASA5510, I an having trouble in coniguring SSL VPN, is there an doc that can help in configuring the SSL VPN Thanks

akbar1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know what is the exact problem on VPN configuration ? VPN between 3com and Cisco FirewallI see the error on Cisco...Everything checked on both side.QM FSM error (P2 struct &0x3cddb20, mess id 0x698f179f)!Removing peer from correlator ta...

Dear All, I have centeral Firewall (PIX535) in HQ peering via IPSEC tunnles with other 3 branches, all branches using Cisco 1700 with IOS feature set currently there is IPSEC tunnel between each branch and HQ FW, i need to configure the centeral FW t...

I have 1 PC that can run any version of VPN client and nobody can authenticate from it. VPN 3015 log says NULL Passcode string was sent. The PC have been rebuilt, xp2sp2.

prossouw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3005 concentrator configured with IAS server authentication. Everything works fine but I have a question:If I configue the client for just RADIUS authentication, the client comes up without a domain box, just username and password (authentic...

Dear all,I would like to change our remote access for mobile user from PPTP to IPSec. PPTP works fine since many years with PIX 520. On the same PIX I terminate the CISCO VPN-Clients. In my tests the connection interrupted in irregularly periods - so...

isk-admin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes