cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Usually we configure on the PIX the remote VPN clients without NAT (no nat) when they talk to machines on the inside interface or dmz. So when the host on the dmz answers to the VPN client, it's to his real address.Now I like to have the VPN client s...

Right now my VPN is setup and working properly. Basically, when a user connects to the ASA5520 VPN Server, an IP gets issued to them and they can connect. When the user tries to browse the internet it uses the user's ISP which is good.Now I need to s...

Is the DTE aware of the CUG (closed user group) functionality of an ISDN Network? If so, what should be configured on the DTE to support CUG?

I'm getting a little confused on how PPPoE works at the "layer 2" level. If a PPPoE is a ppp frame encapsulated within an ethernet frame and it is being transmitted over an ATM network, then is the packet theoretically being encapsulated in 3 frames...

tsmarcyes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have my first Cisco Router with ADSL having only used netgear before. I want to be able to configure it so that any PCAnywhere requests to my static IP address on the internet are forwarded to 1 PC on the internal network.I've looked through t...

Hello everyone,I posted this in another forum but thought it would better fit here. I've got a Cisco 1721 that I've configured to allow external SSH connections into the router from the Internet on port 2922(then translated to port 22).For some reas...

How can I setup my ASA5520 this way:I want a user to connect through the VPN (ASA5520) using split-tunneling and having the firewall's PAT, outside interface, being registered as his IP on the internet.Basically, this user needs to establish a VPN tu...

I have configured a vpn using the vpn wizard in my pix 501 6.3(1) firewall. The connection is established ok but i am unable to see the network resources i configured using the wizard. When veiwing the logs i found this entry 3 deny inbound (No Xlate...

I have a scenario where i need to form a second site-to-site vpn tunnel to the same desination network.Remote site wil have their second pix 506, and my site uses single 515e. i am using same internet link for both tunnels.how do i configure my pix f...

kumarss77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a asa 5510 that i am using as pix and concentrator. my vpn works fine most of the time, but sometimes i am having these very odd issues when a user connects to the vpn and is unable to get to a specific device behind the asa. if the u...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Small Business, no IT but me.We have a Cisco 1812 behind an AT&T Netopia 3346N DSL Switch. We are trying to provide outside PCAnywhere access to a PC on the inside. I opened (suggested by the folks at Netopia) a pinhole on the Netopia switch for PC...

zenpierre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there any way for configuring multiple different pre-shared ISAKMP keys between same IP peers ?When you configure ISAKMP SA for pre-shared keys you set: crypto isakmp key "key" address "ip"and in Crypto map you set: crypto map "name" # ipsec-isa...

rrequena by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm having this misterious pb.I have autorize on the ACL : access-list FLUX_ENTRANT permit udp any host 192.168.100.4 eq isakmpcrypto_isakmp_process_block:src:1.1.1.1, dest:192.168.100.4 spt:500 dpt:500ISAKMP: reserved not zero on payload 5! ...

cyakpovi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes