cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i had asa 5510 set up for remote access VPN and everything was working fine untill i tried to add DMZ. VPN users cannot connect any more and to make things worst i cannot backtrack and fix the problem. here are bits of my config:interface Ethernet0/0...

george by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using cisco2801 as IOS CA server.I'm generating exportable keys and when I issue sh crypto key mypubkey rsa I'm receivingXXX_YYY#sh crypto key mypubkey rsa% Key pair was generated at: 14:42:25 ZZZ/ Oct 24 2006Key name: cisco1 Usage: General Purpo...

Hi, Does ACS 4.0 provide RADIUS support for Juniper and Nortel devices ?Any specific configuration in ACS or Juniper/Nortel devices ?Thanks,Manu

Is there a feature on the ASA to authenticate an internal host sending traffic over a VPN? For example, we have VPNs to many customers, all terminating through an ASA. Can I insure that only authorized hosts are able to send data through the VPN (o...

kclark by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have four Cisco 828 DSL's that run to a Cisco 6015. NOw I need to get PC's off of the for DSL modems to talk to each other through the Cisco 6015. Is this even possible or do I need a router with an ATm interface for Ethernet/AT conversion. Than...

johnjr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several Win2003SBS sites requiring VPN passthrough from remote clients some using the VPN Connectoid supplied with the SBS (on the RWW - "Download Connection Manager". The requirement is for an DSL modem router with at least 10 tunnels which ...

david by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, on a Juniper backbone, we have a Cisco AS5400 acts as a LAC, while there's Juniper device act as a LNS. I've few problems that I bumped into and dunno what is the cause. Let me summarize it into point form:i. I've made the L2TP tunnel able to est...

can any one give me pointers as to what the following debug is telling my, when I am trying to call out from an ISDN router*Mar 1 00:29:31.359: ISDN BR0 EVENT: UserIdle: callid 0x800B received ISDN_CALL (0x0)*Mar 1 00:29:31.359: ISDN BR0 **ERROR**:...

arnis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't see any published figures for 3DES IMIX and PIX-506E (or other PIXs). I have a few on 10mb links that only seem to achieve 6-7mb outgoing. Seems better incoming at around 9mb. The CPU runs at about 75% at around 7mb.Anyone seen similar limits...

mamoss by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been busy for days now trying to get the cisco VPN client to work. I administer a network with 8 pixes 7 501's and one 506E. They are all connected by site to site VPN's. For a few people I want the ability to access the 506E from home. I u...

daniel by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a router as a frame-relay switch called R3.R1 (S0/1) is connected to my Frame-Relay Switch R3 (S1/0). R3 has a further 3 connections (S1/1, S1/2 & S1/3) to R2, R4 &R5. So R1 uses subinterfaces.I am having problems configuring...