cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a well function IPSEC tunnel betwen to PIX 501. Now I need to route a secondary subnet trough the tunnel. In site A, I have IP address 10.10.10.0/24, site B 10.10.11.0/24 and behinde a router 192.168.1.0/24. It is possible?

kurt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have got an IPSEC VPN setup between 2 PIX 501's. The PIX's have recipricol interesting traffic ACL's. Site A protects 3 subnets and Site B protects 1. All the tunnels come up ok and data passing is fine. However, there is one strange problem. Every...

leim31 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Need some help from somebody with the same experience..I have configured site-to-site IPSEC VPN for Cisco router (central site) - Netopia DSL router (remote site).But I stuck on the IKE Phase I, it will not further to negotiate Phase II due to...

KronosNOC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a pix515 config for vpn server . many client connect server throught pptp.why the 127th client can't connect server.if there any one have some idea? thank you!

wanglei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2650XM and we are interested in setting it up as our dial-up router using a PRI ISDN circuit. At the moment we are using a 16 port analog modem module installed on a 3661 router for our dialup using AAA and RADIUS.We would like to change that ...

I have the following physical sratus...PC -> Wireless Card -> Router 876W (192.168.100.1)-> Sitch -> AccessPoint -> ....wireless..... -> Access Point -> Modem/Router (192.168.0.1) -> ADSL LineOn this configuration with the above IPs i have create a V...

asarida01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Assume a network topology is like this: A PIX with 3 interfaces: <inside> interface (private static IP of 10.10.10.1) <outside> interface (public static IP of 69.110.38.35) <DMZ> interface (private static IP of 30.30.30.1) ---------------------------...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811 router that I would like to configure as a term server. There is a module installed that is labeled ASYNC 16A. I've tried this configuration, but I seem to be missing something. Does anyone have a sample config that will work? Thank...

jonsellars by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a weird problem installing ver. 4.7 of the vpn client. It seems to have trouble installing the Deterministic Network Enhancer. The install either hangs (Installshield) or fails (msi). I've tried it on two Dell notebooks (different model...

schudy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

scenario:core routers connected via vlan 15 to a pix device. everytime a route is specified i used the next hop as vlan 15 ( the interface) rather than the ip address of the PIX device. is this a security issue and would it be a issue with proxy-arp?...

nerdv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes