cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Im trying to connect to a 3000 concentrator at work from home through a pix 506e. When I try to connect, I get the authentication prompt OK, I enter my credentials, then it says "securing the communications channel" and a couple seconds later it just...

mx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Any info on this issue will be greatly appreciated, my level of knowledge is low when it comes to VPN’s. Here is my current issue, I currently have a PIX 506 with VPN enabled on it, some users connect remotely with the Cisco VPN client software. N...

pj_mtl by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a central router connecting to several remote sites. Central router is configured never to dial out.One of the remote routers has been working ok via a BRI for several months.We then changed it onto a new BRI - all configurations staying the...

Dear all,I configured a router (thanks to Aaron) to accept modem calls and forwards the data via TCP/IP to any host depending on the dialled number (DNIS). This works fine except that I get strange random data on the modem (calling) side while connec...

br by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a setup where I have a default route to the internet for a VPN router. It connects to a base station VPN END Point through the Internet. I use ROUTE-MAPS to send packets from the LAN interface to the VPN with no problem. The situation I have n...

I am using the std 2.6.12_1398 kernel and am finding that I am unable to get reliable connections. After a reboot, the connection to the Cisco 3000 works fine. I have turned up the logging and but there is nothing obvious. After the last line, below...

geustace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can I configure 1700 series router ( or any Cisco router ) to be VPN server for Windows XP clients. Secondly if on this router a multicast packet is received ( on Ethernet )can this router be configured to send this multicast packet to all VPN cli...

I have an IPSec tunnel running between an ASA5510 and an ASA5520. Call setup works fine. When the phone goes off hook, only one side of the conversation can be heard. It does not matter what side of the tunnel you are on and it is intermittent beha...

bobbarke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have been struggling with a configuration problem for some time, and I am sure that I missing something simple, but at the moment is it beyond me. The issue is this. I have been given a Cisco 877W ADSL wireless router to use at home. I have the ...

athol by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a pix 501 behind a cable modem connected to my VPN 3080 via an L2L ipsec tunnel.When I try to bring up a second 501 behind a dsl connection or just on the outside of our network the 501 will go through phase one but not complete phas...

Does Cisco Pix support SSL VPN? If it, which IOS. ? And I’ve a query for ASA ….. I’ve gone through the ASA 5500 datasheet, Configuration guide and I found that it supports SSL VPN and is called WebVPN. But, somewhere in the documents says WebVPN does...