cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

How do i change my current Pix 501 firewall password.Can anyone provide me the command linePixfirewal(config)# en password ciscociscoIs that correct commandThanks

lexiainfo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to configure PIX to authenticate pptp users with digital certificates using Microsoft Windows 2000 Certificate Server ver.1 and IIS ver. 4.0hostname hostdomain-name domain.comca generate rsa key 512ca identity abcd 10.1.0.2:/certserv/msc...

anar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am going to implement VPN Client/Server for my head office and branch offices. The question is how to configure ASA as a vpn server and Pix 506e as a vpn clent( VPN Client for 4 Branch offices)?Hope to hear from you soon.Regards,VIN

Hi. I am looking for some good guidance or domentation to help me get a 1711 router connect to a VPN 3020 via cable modem. I am getting a dynamic IP address from my ISP which makes things a little tricky. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

gbrome by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a site to site vpn-tunnel.How can i copy the config-file through the vpn-tunnel from the other site of the lan.PC - RouterA - VPNTUNNEL - RouterB.I want to copy the config-file from RouterB to the PC.

I have an application that will use a site-to-site VPN tunnel from PIX 6.3(3) to a VPN concentrator. The VPN concentrator is already supporting the same private address network for another connection and requires that we NAT on the PIX only for this...

mpitts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it (PIX 6.3) FO license enough for LAN based failover for secondary unit or they both needed to be unrestricted? I can't find the exact answer on Cisco Web.Marko

mtrcek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

inside nw----(PIX506E)---Internet--------->VPN4.x ClientIam using VPN 4.x client and able to login to the PIX iam able to get the IP address from the pool but iam unable ping or access the intenal network. iam attaching the config.please comment is t...

I read Cisco Security Appliance Command Line Configuration Guide Version 7.0, and found the WebVPN feature. But I also found that the PIX 500 series security appliance does not support WebVPN. It's really a bad news to me! :-(

wdxie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased an 8MB Mini-Flash card to upgrade an 827-4V router from its on-board 8MB to 16MB. I installed the Mini-Flash module and it doesn't seem to be recognised by the router. If I type show ver or show flash I get:8192K bytes of proce...

Please help,I have been searching this website for more than an hour and I cannot find any documentation for the VPN client API even though the API is mentioned several times.I would like to integrate a VPN connection into my application such that us...