cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

This is a syslog message from our 3060 Concentrator. The message pertains to clients who do get connected, but this messages appears periodically, and not associated with any perticular customer. Could this be due to basic network connectivity issues...

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just implemented a 1721 router with 2 bonded adsl connections and currently have an ipsec tunnel established to our head office. If i now implement nat overloading to allow a range of internal addresses to use the outside address to browse the...

MrFlibble by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a vpn between my 2 pix 501's. How would I allow traffic to flow on certain ports? I'm trying to get ports 21 and 25 up and running and although the vpn seems to work fine, I don't seem to be able to pass traffic on any ports. When I ...

rob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

just got our first Linksys DSL gateway (WAG54G) to play with. works well as a DSL gateway and can run vpn clients through it ok. But I cannot get it to work properly as a Lan to Lan vpn gateway. The Isakmp SA and the Ipsec SAa are negotiated ok, but...

I have a situation with a customer of mine, in that, we are trying to establish a site-to-site VPN but we have the same IP address as our customer, i.e. our customer is on IP 10.0.1.0 /24 and we are also on IP 10.0.1.0/24. Now, can someone please tel...

OHITS-OPS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where can I find information on configuring a VPN from a PC client to a PIX firewall? I am currently running PIX 6.1(1).

Hi allgot a strange problem. When trying to walk the mib in my 3015 I get a error message saying:Error in packet.Reason: commitFailedAnyone seen this before? I am running 4.7 on the concentrator.br//Krister

kn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dial up 7206VXR

Can we configure 7206VXR with PA-MCX-8T/E1 and E1 PRI for PSTN dialup users without any modem card?

manishbw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure Easy VPN server on cisco 1711. When I connect to the server using cisco vpn client I am able to ping the VPN server and the workstations connected to the VPN server, but unable to map the network drives. Also somehow after c...

HiDoes anyone know if cisco plan to support VPN in multiple context mode as ability to multi-tenant a PIX is fantastic but VPN functionality is a big must have now days.CheersAndy

gilbera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all Has anyone configured a site-to-site vpn with the head site with 1 router and the remote site with 2 routers. I was thinking of configuring the remote end with hsrp with dpd for failover but the problem i would get is having the backup link cu...

pokey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to bring up a tunnel to an external vendor using a 501 they sent me. The device is behind a Verizon DSL router doing PAT and DHCP. The 501 is the only device on the inside. Is there anything I have to configure on the 501 if I am doing PA...

djbradley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 26xx router behind a PIX thats sets up a VPN to an outside router> I can ping the remote IP .address on the LAN at the remote site but the remote site cannot ping the network off the inside router behind the PIX. I see the IPSec peers okay. ...

e-see by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes