cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am currently using windows remote access server to manage vpn connections, and want to continue to do so for the time being. My config for vpn is as follows:access-list outside permit tcp any any eq pptpstatic (inside, outside) tcp 24.97.9.11 pptp ...

khotaling by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently converted a few (3) remote locations from point-to-point ipsec tunnels that were using 3002/3005 concentrators to ipsec tunnels using pix 515/525 firewalls. Ever since the conversion I have users at a couple of the remote sites (2 so far)...

We have certain VPN Client connections to the central PIX. Most of them use dynamic IP address. All the time this dynamic peer IP address change during the vpn is connected, they will be disconnected. Is there something to configure on the pix to get...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have refered to this link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a0080094761.shtmland configured my pix firewall for a vpn with another pix 515, everything is fine. We have a requirement now, the pe...

sayeed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am using the vpn client 3.6 on an xp machine to logon to a 2000 domain thru the pix 506 vpn server.at all times, i was able establish secure vpn connection to the pix 506, but cant just logon to the 2000 server most of the time..ive checked the che...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

with client 3.6 using xp, theres an option for windos logon saying "enable start before logon"..when we do that, vpn stars first before loging on to the domain..what i wanted is, to be able to logon to the domain without restarting, thereby not putti...

rpalacio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN between a 3005 and a 831-router.Several times/hour the traffic flow halts some seconds over the VPN, and the log in the VPN3005 shows the entry added bellow. Doing different debugs in the 831-router doesnt show anything. The tunnel stays...

pemelin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a working vpn to a pix firewall, then set up cef per destination on the border router when second frame-relay circuit was added, now I am prompted for a password but the firewall hangs in the sercuring communcation channel phase. Here is the ou...

weisse1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Reading though the postings I found a simlar problem to mine, but that user never got to the authentication screen.We have a PIX firewall that the user is terminating on. I have added the correct split tunnel access-list to the firewall to a...

jeffrimj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has a site to site VPN with two PIX 501 firewalls. Everything works great for them except print redirection over citrix and telnet over the VPN tunnel. Telnetting and printing work great at the site that has the Telnet server,...

jhaggett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Several Windows machines reside on the same network segment as the "inside" interface of the PIX. Occasionally, the PIX responded to ARP request using its "inside" interface MAC. This somehow fooled the connecting server, making it fail to connect to...

akkwoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to use Microsoft Client connection manager through Web VPN. On the VPN-concentrator I have configured the remote mashine in port forwarding.name:client connectionlocal port: 65535remote server: mcc.xxxremote port: 3389More over I have con...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to determine when a failover occurrs. When I issue "show failover" I see the active time for the Primary and Secondary but I cannot determine when that time active occurred,

bhunt7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes