cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,I receive the following error--> "The InstalShield (Ikernel.exe) could not be launched...Error loading type library/DLL," when I try to install either version (3.6.1, 3.6.3, and 3.6.3a) of Cisco's VPN client. I am not sure if it's a cl...

ctinajero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just recieved a 515 and 525, but I've having difficulty in verifying the accelerator cards as listed are present. What is the command I'd use, and what am I looking for in the result?Thanks.

raffski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe are trying to create a VPN tunnel between routers. The only problem being that the ISP at one site does not advertise the external interface ip address of the router. This apparently is standard practice for some ISPs. The problem being that ...

mpdavies by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I suddenly have a need for a user in Germany to gain access. I am not clear on the legal jargon and the exporting rules. I have a 3060 and the software client working. What can I do about my user in Germany?

I have a PIX 506E (6.2) w/3DES license and VPN client software 3.6.3. I am only using group username and password to authenticate. The first user connection works great. Whenever the second user connects, the first is terminated and the second work...

kyleh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone tell me if it is possible (and if so how) to have vpn enabled on the external interface and to have something like:static (inside,outside) interface x.x.x.xie: I have two ip addresses - one for the router one for e0 on the pix. I crea...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have brought up a vpn tunnel between a PIX 520 and a 3000 concentrator. There is an access-list bound to the inside interface (in) of the pix. In order to allow traffic over the tunnel we are forced to add entries to the access list. When a tun...

cobrien by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some users with Windows 2000 that dial in an access server Cisco 2620. But i see that some other people connect to my company network. I've changes several times the passwords of my clients but it seems that somehow they are stolen again. So i...

I need to set up a Vpn between a Pix Firewall and a Netscreen firewall.The problem is that I need to secure it down to certain hosts in both networks.How can I stop certain hosts from connecting from the remote site.Can the access list that defines I...

Has anyone used the new features in the T code for mobile VPNs using IOS? Specifically does the feature...Mobile IP —IPsec for Home Agent to Foreign Agent Tunnelmake it possible for crypto maps to adjust dynamically if the home router gets a new add...

bgibson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured a PIX 515E, code revision 6.2(2) with a VPN configurationwhich permits Cisco VPN 3.x clients to terminate VPN sessions on a lowersecurity interface and gain access to resources on the inside (securitylevel 100) interface. The terminat...