cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to setup a VPN between CISCO PIX's and a Pocket PC with Movian VPN Client. Actually nothing is working but CISCO is saying that this client is supported. I would like to know if anybody have feedback on this.Regards,Nicolas

n.strina by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am a routing and switching guy, trying to break into security ... so please forgive the novice questions. I am tasked with preparing a vpn solution by early next week, to present to our manager. Preventing our network from malicous attacks is...

Hello, I have a 1720 router with a VPN module and a point to point VPN currently configured and working. I would like to config the router for a dynamic vpn connection using a pre-shared key. I have tried several things but nothing works. Debug comma...

I need to configure Site-to-site IPSec Tunnel beetwen PIX515 in the central site and IOS router on the remote site. The idea is to let remote site users access Internet only through IPSec tunnel to the central site and central site internet connectio...

I have a client set up and connects great to the VPN. Once my session is established I can ping the pc itself and the VPN public/private interfaces but nothing else. Nothing on the Network or out on the internet. I can't even ping the gateway or t...

blu.brown by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there a solution to back up a vpn connection with an isdn dialup connection. it often happens that the vpn-connection to some branches fail. as the link to the internet remains up a normal backup-dialer doesn't work. i would need a possibility to ...

I have a customer who has a Lynksys BEFSR41 router on a cable modem hookup. When his laptop is plugged directly into the router via the internal nic he is able to successfully use VPN Client 3.61. When he attempts to use wireless via an access point ...

dklucas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes