cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I get [ire] IRE registry key access errorfrom CSPM after I have set up all the properties and everything to enable IPSec to one of my sensors.Running CSPM 2.3.3i and Sensors are 3.0(3)S15

rcrowe by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 515 and am using the vpn client 3.5.1 to connect users from the internet. Currently I have a split tunnel that puts 10./8 traffic over the vpn and everything else over the local network. What I would like to do is break the tunnel and ...

tbearden by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up a site to site VPN on an 827 router to a Netscreen firewall. The VPN works fine, I can ping from one private network to the other. However, when telnetted into the 827 router, I cannot ping hosts at the other end of the VPN, also I ca...

database by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to limit groups so they can only access certain IP addresses? I want to limit a certain user to access only one server.Also, what can the split tunneling policy do for me?Thanks for any help.

rgonzaga by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I setup our pix to execpt connections from the Cisco Secure VPN client 1.1, manual IP sec with Pre shared key. Now I have a user who is using XP and is behind a linksys router. The 1.1 client does not install in XP, and I have read about using L2...

kencoc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have a PIX firewall 515R on our Central site. On our remote we are using Cisco 667 ADSL router for connecting to the Internet.Anybody can help me to configure the VPN tunnel for the above setup. I have few questions about this setup.1. We have ...

suresh_sb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone..Last night we setup a Pix 506.. we're using pre-shared keys.. and we can connect to the network.. but we're seeming to have netbios problems.. we can't fully browse the inside network from the remote location. i can't check email.. p...

adamf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having some problems with windows 2000 and vpn. For some of our users windows "hangs" when applying the personal settings and takes some users 30 minutes to log into our domain. We have VPN set to start before log on so that they can map th...

Hiwhen IPSec SAs lifetimes over new SAs are etablished but only if traffice is happens, what are the thresholds or how is decided if new SAs are established and how to change this,does anybody knows a dokument, I had one on CCO but I cannot find it a...

We have a client in Europe who wants to connect to our company using vpn. Will there be any issues with using the Cisco client on their PC's to connect to my network. I am using a pix classic running 5.3(2).

I keep losing the tunnel I have setup between my 3015 VPN device and a non-Cisco device. I am trying to force all traffic from a small office over the VPN so I can control Internet access centrally. The tunnel comes up but then dies. The error mes...

cbroomes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes