cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, after updating from AnyConnect 4.6. 03049 to 4.7.00136 on a clients Cisco 881router (IOS 15.4(3)M9) we noticed the following strange behaviour:if connected to the VPN and open a webpage (e.g. NAS config page, camera config page, ... with any b...

Tenere by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following lab setup in GNS3.  R1 & R2 are VPN endpoint at my datacenters and R3 is simulating a remote site.  What i'm trying to accomplish is having one tunnel from R3 to the datacenter that leverages both R1 & R2 using HSRP and stateful ...

GNS3-Lab-Screenshot.PNG
krogers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Customer having issues with AnyConnect and Umbrella. There were getting an endless loop of connected - reconnecting. There solution was to change the DNS on their home network. Can anybody comment on this? How is this the fix?   Having Umbrella disab...

When trying to follow http://www.dasblinkenlichten.com/using-radius-attributes-during-webvpn-logon/   If we remove the list profiles option we get the error no IP address assign, and connection fails   If we leave select a profile then each of the pr...

The company where I work currently has a Primary/Standby ASA configuration for our employee VPN. However, I have recently set up load balancing in a test lab. For performance reasons, we would like multiple ASAs to share the VPN traffic load. When th...

jackfait1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I'm hoping someone can help me out with an issue I'm experiencing while trying to get two sites to talk to each other.Site A - 10.20.4.0 /24Site B - 192.168.142.0 /24 Site A can talk to Site B via a Cisco ASA (VPN concentrator). Site A can pi...

Resolved! IPSec Profile

Dear All, Let me know which one is the best practice of below two type of configuration for IPSec profile . I saw this message  (Each policy has a unique priority number assigned to it.The peers must share at least one common policy to allow for succ...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all   We are experiencing intermittent problems with a site and for troubleshooting purposes i'd like to temporarily disable GetVPN,   Currently the router has 1x interface with the crypto map enabled as such:   interface GigabitEthernet0/0 descri...