cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a couple of ASAs running 9.5(3)2 which have several WebVPN portal pages containing HTTPS link with smart tunnel enabled.  These work fine on Windows 7 systems, but I have yet to see it work on any Windows 10 system.  The Cisco SSL VPN Relay ag...

I have a site to site  VPN tunnel to customer. We are using cisco 7206 and customer side ASA is installed. Tunnel is up and working fine , it will only be coming up when customer initiate the traffic their side we are not able to do. Customer require...

I can't communicate with anything connected on the inside interface. See the attached command prompt ipconfig. I get an IP address and default gateway from the inside address pool of the ASA (100.100.100.240) but i can't communicate or ping anything ...

We are using posture thru DAP which work fine for Antivirus, Firewall, Registry check and so on. The hostscan package is installed on ASA. Question :  My understanding is that hostscan package is pushed automatically on workstation by ASA. Why we d...

dlongpre by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I configured Anyconnect VPN on Cisco 1811 router. But, for some reason, I am unable to open the VPN webpage. It's comes up with 404 not found error. Below is the snippets of the config from the router: aaa authentication login ciscocp_vpn_xa...

Resolved! VPN Not coming up

I am trying to configure a VPN between my Cisco ASA 5506 and a local hopsital that is using a Juniper device. below are the settings they gave me for the VPN and i have configured the cisco to the best of my knowledge but when i run command Show Cryp...

Hello everyone, I am trying to figure out the following task, if anyone could help me that would be great. I neet to configure a vpn ipsec with gre between two routers. (R1 and R2). R2 has: statis public ip address. its on another site so i cant c...

Hello,Any guidance or help is appreciated.Looking at performing a File Host Scan/Check for MACs and have not seen any exemples for file path.Windows file check is easy and straightforward.In a MAC, let's say we create a text file and place that in th...

Hi All,From some prior posts on this support site, I see that people have used the CPS1610 successfully to manage serial console connections to their Cisco routing and switching hardware.I just wanted to confirm my understanding of how it integrates ...

Hello, Currently we use the local user database on the Cisco ASA for our enyconnect users. We have two group policies one allows users assigned to it to be able to get to all internal networks apart from the DEV networks. The other allows users assig...

I am designing a VPN solution for our company and believe that DMVPN is the best solution.  This configuration would allow an easier to manage vpn configuration on the spokes and on the hub\s.  In my testing I intentionally built scenarios that would...

brb719648 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes