Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! NAT with VPN

Hello Friends I´m noob with firewall and I create a VPN site-to-site with a customer with the follow informations: My site: 10.204.x.x/24 10.69.0.0/24 some others Site customer: 172.30.20.0/24 But the network from my site 10.69.0.0 is internal networ...

Hi All, I have Cisco ASA firewall running 9.1 ios, with IPSec tunnel terminated on Outside interface which is up, the interesting traffic from other side peer is sourced with 192.168.10.2 to destination 172.16.10.2,  And the ip 172.16.10.2 is St...

Dear all, we have outgrown our License Base and need to upgrade our 5510 AnyConnect LIC which is still default ( 2 concurrent ). I'm pretty much confused re. the plans available, can someone point me in the right direction when we need at least 10 c...

Dan Jay by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Good Day! I want to use IKEv2 as the primary protocol of my RAVPN however, even though I configured the group-policy to ikev2 and the connection profile to IPSec, the AnyConnect client still uses SSL as its protocol. Should I have AnyConnect...

Hi guys i've recently bought a cisco asa 5506-x and i need to implement it in my network ,but i have multiple sites connected together through DMVPN and i want to put the firewall behind the hub as described in the screenshot, also all spokes must be...

Hey guys i have a very particular requirement that my colleagues can pptp into a 877 over the internet and then can communicate with each other.  There is no local resource attached to the Router which is needed to be accessed by pptp users. Only pp...

I have a site to site IPsec tunnel across the WAN from an 1841 to an 2811 router. I need a udp port to get to the other side but it is not receiving it. I have the ip forward-protocol and tried ip helper but it isn't working. Should I have the helper...

Hi all, Could you please  help me for finding a technology instead of DMVPN that be standard Industry? As you know DMVPN is point to multipoint  VPN it is good solution, but the problem is, i should add Alcatel router to my network and DMVPN is Cisco...

Hello guys. I was using my VPN client without any issue. Everyone was able to connect and access the internal network. Now what happens is that people people are connected via VPN and ASA 5505 also gives static IPs to everyone. But nothing is accessi...

Hello Everyone, We're facing one issue related with Split-tunneling. Our VPN profile has split tunnel enabled with only allowed networks to be entered through tunnel and internet traffic is going locally. Now this is working fine almost for 90% of u...

Hi everyone, I'm a bit new with Cisco and networking so please bear with me. I'm aware this is a bit of a strange way of doing things, but it's what I've got to work with. I've changed the IP addresses from my real ones below as an example. I'm havin...

DanielMoz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes