cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have just been investigating an issue on ASA for the past couple of hours.Basically I have a static nat from outside interface to inside interface on port 5000.Outside interface = 1.1.1.1Inside interface = 192.168.1.1Nat rulePat for any addr...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i am trying to keep a vpn tunnel up and avoid timout using ip sla i have configured it so it pings a specific destination on remote subnet which is a private ip of remote subnet This is setup so it pings from inside asa interface to the remote pri...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have setup keep alive on a site to site vpn usingcrypto isakmp keepalive 60 5 I have done this at both ends but the connection keeps dropping after 30 minutes which is the ipsec timeout . if I issue "show vpn-sessiondb de l2l" I can see th...

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all.We have observed after migrating ASAs full mesh VPN from IKEv1 to IKEv2 that simultaneous tunnel setup does not work. Simultaneous tunnel setup occurs in situations when users setup an voice call between branch offices and the callserver is...

Hello, I have built a site to site VPN with an external company.  I am using a Cisco ASA 5500.  We have setup the crypto phase 1 and 2 parameters on both sides but all i see on the monitoring is that it connects for 1 second and then disappears again...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Kindly find the configuration , access-list RDP_WMS standard permit host 20.5.6.1ip local pool POOL1 xx.xxx.x.xx-xx.xxx.x.xx mask 255.255.255.0group-policy metro internalgroup-policy metro attributes dns-server value 20.5.5.58 20.5.5.46 vpn-tunnel-pr...

Resolved! ASA LICENCE

I need to KNOW for the ASA Firepower firewall  For the Site to site VPN sessions or client to site vpn sessions need any Licence .  

Hi, I have recently started with my CCNA study and got WS 3550 24 SMI switch for home lab. Following on-line tutorial and study materials to get the ball rolling for now but got stuck at SSH thingy. My switch does not have nay SSh command when i /?/ ...

shah.agam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What does it mean? I saw an explanation such as:Error Message I have this error:%CRYPTO-4-IKE_DEFAULT_POLICY_ACCEPTED : IKE default policy was matched and is being used.Explanation The default policy is being used because the local configured p...

While trying to make SSL VPN work, I ended up trying to access the RV320 using Internet Explorer. I was greated with a request to install MLWebCacheCleaner.cab! There is no explanation given why this is requested which I think means it is not intende...

bme123456 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes