cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,we want to migrate to anyconnet, becouse of  end of support old Cisco VPN Client.We have CIsco VPN premium licence. Can i use this licence for cisco anyconnect from workstation, or I have to buy cisco anyconnet essential or premium.Thanks Radim...

Hello All,I have two branches and both side have 2901 router 15.4 security enabled IOS  and now i want to create a site to site VPN both the side have ADSL connection? so if both the side have Dynamic IP Address can we configure VPNRegardsAnwar 

I'm trying to set up a VPN for my home network so I can remote into my desktop securely. Can I add a Cisco VPN router behind my Netgear C3700 modem/router to do this? And if so how would I set it up? I heard the Cisco 800 series would be able to do w...

Vonsolo22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have setup many site to site VPN's but never ran into a overlapping issue before, i need advice on configuration / resolution for the following: Site A (Our site - ASA 5505 Version 8.4)Local Subnets:10.10.105.0 /2410.20.105.0 /24 Site B (remote f...

have run into an issue with a L2L VPN and interface ACl i have a ASA 5585 with LAN interface 192.168.1.0 have setup a L2L VPN with 192.168.1.0 as local subnet and 192.168.2.0 as the remote subnet. there is no vpn-filter applied to it. i have an ACL a...

Hello ,We have an issue with third party video conferencing device.All the incoming video calls are working fine, but while making outbound video call it drops after 5 seconds on dot. This has not bee working since the device is setup.The connectivit...

I've read the other posts regarding terminal servers and they've helped me move along but I can't quite get past this one hiccup.  When I try to connect to the one switch I'm testing with it appears to connect but then I never get the prompt> for bei...

Hi, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X220 running Win 7 pro.  It had been working with QuickVPN for a few years.  A few weeks ago, I had to reset the router to factory and now it is no long working.  When I try to get QVPN to connect, it just time out and gi...

Being that Chrome no longer supports plugins as of 9/1/2015, are there any plans to support HTML5? https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6213033Plugin-based content doesn't work on ChromePlugins previously allowed extra features to be added to bro...

Recently (in the past few months or so), we have been unable to log into our RV042G VPN with current browsers, we've had to use browser versions that are several years old.  Researching the error the modern browsers report has led us to believe that ...

I am attempting setup a Cisco 3845 router for remote access VPN to the Cisco VPN client. See the attached network diagram, the router config and debug output. Some of personal information has been changed for privacy reasons. Let me know if you need ...

hd5935721 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I get VPN old driver to apply for my windows 8.1 , 64 bits  but no working ; this a messages , I will try to fixed  ,Can you help meAnyconnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway.velez.efrain@gmail.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: