Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello All,First time I request something, but it seems a good place to start from.I have a WRVS4400n and a SG300-28. I have successfully created 3 Vlans on the router and on the switch but I am missing a link as the DHCP created on the router will no...

I currently have a UC540 system with 12x aironet 1130 APs.  Seamless roaming does not seem to work, and the recommendation seems to be to introduce a WLAN controller.  Can anyone suggest a model that will work with this existing equipment?

After the firmware updates the connection bewteen the WAP200 and 200e was perfect.Recently things have not been great. The WAP200 will drop its connection with the 200e. - a reboot of the 200e will usually bring back the connectionOR- Re- applying th...

We are trying to setup a WAP4410N with 2 SSID's.  One SSID for our private network and the other for guest internet access.  On the VLAN and QoS page there is a setting for priority.  What would be the suggested values for this setting?  We obviously...

andyhoien by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes