Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello All,I did the config below but uneble to obtain the ip from the subnet scope 10.10.9.0. The switch is in the layer 3 mode.Any idea? or suggestion?Thanks,no spanning-treevlan databasevlan 2 exitvoice vlan oui-table add 0001e3 Siemens_AG_phone___...

nvong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4410N set up on my network. I'm using 4 VLANs on my network, of which, I use my default VLAN 1, as the "public" VLAN which we use to give our clients free WiFi. I would like to have two SSIDs visible from the access point, one unsecured and ...

Hi EveryoneI want to know if it is possible to put the cisco small business router rv120w into bridge mode so that I can connect it to a linksys e2500 access point.  Is this even possible or am I wasting my time?I have 4 devices connected to the cisc...

mail by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a wap4410n. It was performing poorly. Only letting some computers on the wireless while not letting other.I was able to login into the device and I went through each of the settings pages to see if there was anythingset wrong. I soon found the...

Okay, I just installed my new WAP4410, replacing an old Access Point that wasn't working with my new Android Phone. The good news is that most everything works well. The bad news is that the Android Phone, a Motorola Razr Maxx, now thinks I'm in Vene...

andyo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes