Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Our 2504 WLC keeps trying to boot after loading the OS (8.0.110.0). Device had worked for over a year and then apparently died on July 6. We have tried booting from both OS images on the box.  Please see the attached log that displays as soon as the ...

Hi there, I want to have a confirmation, can both Cisco Mobility Express and WDS work on a same network ? It's written in 1852 documentation The access point does not support Wireless Domain Services (WDS) and cannot communicate with WDS devices. How...

Hello everyone, I have a weird issue with the 2504 controller.  I have a primary and backup controller. They are both configured with the same settings (different IP addresses for management interface and 2 other vlans that i have configured) I have...

Hello all. Does each Meraki AP require a unique routable IP address? So if you have 4000 APs, you'd require 4,000 unique routable addresses? Secondly, can you configure a private ip on the Meraki AP uplink interface, then static NAT it to a public IP...

west33637 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi When trying to add AP to controller I'm reviewing the following log as the AP is not able to join the controller Below is the results I get with the newer WAPS  *Mar  1 00:00:13.011: APAVC: Initial WLAN Buffers Given to System is  2500 *Mar  1 0...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card