Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Folks, I have a network of 12 APs - 5 x 3702i, 4 x 1532, and 3 x 1552H - all connected to a 2504 WLC. I've successfully configured the 2504, the 3702s and the 1530s - but I'm having a problem with the 1552H's. I've tried all three, and the same...

Today I started deploy a cisco 1602 autonomous, but the client asked me to configure two different ssid's. I did,two different ssid's and two different vlans. My question is, should this access point operate in bridge mode ? I will connect this dev...

raikone14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Have a doubt in regards to the multiple Mobility Anchor for a single guest SSID We have a guest SSID created in our remote site WLCHave established mobility tunnels between our 2 anchors at DC and DRIs it possible to add and make both the mo...

Karthikrm by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have an query in regards to the web auth issue for the guest WLAN On the WLC(2504) we have created a WLAN for corp users with web-authWe replicated the same web-auth type access for the guest WLAN and applied mobility mode for this SSIDThou...

Karthikrm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, Im trying to add a SSID to be broadcasted on an AP. This one didnt exist before as I didnt administer the controller, the issue that I have is that I dont need or want to configure an IP in the interface that one has to create; this bec...

The N7K reports that it is unable to find a compatible cypher to match that used by the 5520..(8.3.114.x)  on its service port.  Such was not an issue when attaching to Chrome on a laptop..  true, IE was not happy with it. Any suggestions?

Hello, I have a 5508 WLC, and have just upgraded it to 8-3-121.0 so I can support the new 2800 series APs. However, I noticed that the 1252 and 1242 series that I still have running were not pre-downloading the new image. I checked the release notes ...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes