cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I am trying to install the vWLC in VMware. However, I get the following error information. Starting portmap daemon....starting usc cd installation scriptifconfig: SIOCGIFFLAGS: No such deviceifconfig: SIOCGIFFLAGS: No such devicelooking for cdrom de...

Dear All, we have an odd wifi issue with cisco WiSM2 WLCs running 8.2.151.0 and mainly our 2802I Cisco Access Points. Some connected wlan clients connected to these 2802I APs stop getting arp replies from their default gateway after a while and as a ...

New Version 4.4.0 Beta Download: https://upload.cisco.com/cgi-bin/swc/fileexg/main.cgi?CONTYPES=wlc-conf-app-dev Fixed Missing column in rogue policiesException error due to empty WLC (incomplete file)Added support for AP Rogue detection state "not ...

I recently installed a new 5520 WLC with 1500 AP licenses.  I have 400+ APs currently associated to this controller and have been adding more.  Recently, I have had issues with new APs joining this controller.  Many instances I have seen the APs tryi...

jvasilko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support, we bought a new Cisco Aironet 1562I Access Point (Manufactering Date 03/2017). Unfortunately the device does not start, after plugin the poe/ethernet cable. It seems the AP is in a boot-loop or none image is present in memory. We copied t...

Hello All I have a WLC 5508 and my new AP AIR-AP2802I-Z-K9 don't installed the right ios version, my AP is manage by controller but don't download the right IOS, the AP got the same IOS of WLC diferente my other APS 2702. Predownload Retry CountBoo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card