Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good day All My WLC model 2504 is showing #DTLS-3- HANDSHAKE_FAILURE: openssl_dtsl.c:681 Failed to complete DTSL handshake with peer 192.168.11.2 to 192.168.11.10.   When i click the message-log. And i can't find the details of all the APs(about 10 o...

Hi I want to configure posture validation on ISE WLC for Employees, please advice the steps - BYOD enrolled users has to pass through AV/patch updates also want to do some network access restrictions for enrolled users (specific subnets only)

So, I have a wireless network setup with a Cisco 4400 WLC.   I have several WLAN's both voice and data set up and broadcasting across all of our AP's connected to the network.  I have a specific instance where, I have a new Wlan that I would like to ...

Hi, I am struggling to figure this one out. I have a catalyst 3850 switch with AP install for multiple SSID, mapped to different VLANs. My Default gateways for my VLANs are corresponding SVIs. The 3850 is linked to a router, via access port (uplink) ...

andilen01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone heard of what appears to be an AP stop receiving signals but still appears to be transmitting a signal. I have random 1142n APs that lose their RX neighbors in Prime infrastructure however its neighboring APs see a signal from it in their ...

Hi,          We have two 4402 WLC , one is online another one is standby.. stand by WLC is not syncing with wireless AP.. If conneced the same port & same switch which one is working wlc but nor syncing with AP.. For your reference i have attached th...

I can't seem to find the setting to set my DHCP lease time for my wireless devices.  I want to set the IPv4 DHCP lease time to 1 day. Can someone help me with this?

Hello i want to reinstall our cmx. we have an cisco  3365 with version 10.2.3.34 . we want to reconfigure this system. we want to use the link below but this does not work. there is no directroy "/opt/mse/setup/ " somebody now howe i can fix this. ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card