cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi Any one worked on Cisco 1552C AP, Please help me about its power option I Have Cisco 1552c AP but its not getting power from POE, I Checked with Cisco TAC said for this AP need spaical power type POC (power over coax) any one worked on this model...

Vahid Ali by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an AP 3702P with lightweight IOS when connecting to a Layer 3 switch,  it working well, but when connecting to Level 2 switch it doesn't work, the interface does not change to UP, and the interface of the switch is like unconnected. An...

Hello, we have a setup with multiple wap121, installed as stand-alone accespoints, no single-point setup, but all with same ssid. At a daily base we experience multiple disconnects. When a disconnect appears, all associated clients disconnect on tha...

dieter by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts, Is that a problem to deploy VoIP on a flexconnect network ? I mean, is there a roaming problem is clients are roaming from 1 flexconnect AP to another flexconnect AP while the WLC is centralized on the HQ ? Reading the following, it ...

I need to capture the packets for Cisco jabber application in android phone. I used one App "tPacketCapture" for capturing the packets. But it didn't work properly since we are not able to make calls from jabber after enabling the tPacketCapture App....

Following from another (unanswered) question, I am still looking for information, debug or guidance why client numbers differ between WLC and CMX, CMX GUI and CMX API and more worryingly between different areas of the CMX GUI. WLC to CMX:  If I see ...

pematthe by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I know it's very common question, but I would like to ask if anybody was facing worst behavior of 5GHz in comparison to 2,4GHz mostly with very random disconnects. I wanted to get rid of 2,4GHz at all as all our laptops support 5GHz. So I have t...

Hi, We have to propose a wireless solution for a customer. He is interested in Meraki 33 AP. So, He has a warehouse that the height is about 10m. So, is the Meraki 33 signal strength will reach to ground ( length 10m - from roof to groud)? Thanks,...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card