cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i'm installed a Cisco AP with WEP encryption, because i don't know how can i configure terminal with WPA or WPA2.  I need to upgrade sofware? Currently have : Product/Model Number: AIR-AP1131AG-E-K9 Top Assembly Serial Number: FCZ1516Q0H2 System...

dpinyol01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a Cisco Wireless Environment with a Cisco 2504 WLC and 5 of 1702i Access points. Also we have 3 Cisco 7925G Wlan Phones. The Voice WLAN and "normal" Wlan ist seperated into VLANs. So I want to use 802.11ac for maximum performance for...

Hi Experts, I have 5 campus buldings which are connected over IP/MPLS cloud. In each building I have cisco 3850 (MA) switches that locally connected the APs. Also I have 2 WLC5760 in one bulding only which will work as MC for the whole buildings MA...

I have a small wireless network that I am using for learning.  Single controller and AP.  One of my users is complaining that her phone keeps dropping the connection.  The timing seems to match %DOT1X-3-MAX_EAPOL_KEY_RETRANS log.  The confusing thing...

Resolved! WLC into SSO

Hi, My customer wants to convert 2 standalone WLC as below into HA SSO redundacy. First wlc (AIR-CT5508-100-K9) has 100 AP licenses(need 50 upgrade) and second(AIR-CT5508-12-K9) one has 12 AP licenses. Should both WLCs have same number of licenses ...

Hi all, By mistake i have deleted my IOS/Image from my cisco WLC 2504.  Now it show me i have no primary or secondary Image   on this. can any one please tell me what is the procedure to upload image on this state. please find the attachment for out...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card