Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All Please help me to answer my queries. First, do WLC can make time based policy in WLAN users. I want to limit the time consuming of our guest client. Ex. For only 1Hr. And if client need to have internet again, client need to relogin again. Do...

I have a problem when I start up my resume in 800 cisco router and I want to go the wireless module, I'm a different mode, how can I fix it?

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, I have configured a 20 nos 2702i acces point with Cisco wlc 2504. But we have faced serious issues in speed between wireless devices.The speed between Wireless devices is less than 3 mbps. In the same premise the traffic between wired device...

hi all, i'm trying to setup a Cisco 3650 to be a mobility controller (MC) and can't seem to update/upgrade AIR-CAP1602E. is there anything i need to tweak on the controller? below are AP logs and show run from 3650 switch. ERROR: Problem extracting ...

Good Morning All,  I seem to be having an issue with some lightweight 1602E Access points staying connected with the WLC over wireless bridges at remote locations. Site 1 is connected with 1410 in a root and non-root bridge configuration. This AP is...

What would be the report or reports that you can run in Prime 3.0 to show the improvement of adding additional access points in a given building/floor?

DAVID by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneI have an AP 2602e the boot up is:Find image for Ethernet (3 times)Find image for DotRadio0 or DotRadio1(for this Interface the AP will find the image (WLC) )The AP 2602e is managed by WLC 5508 and it´s configured with mesh.I want chang...

Hello everyone. I'm starting in the certification of Cisco Wireless. I buy from EBAY one AP 3600 "Aironet 3600 model air-cap3602i-a-k9". This equipment was removed from an operating environment.  After trying to set I note the following: 1. I can lo...

jcrvcisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP Option 43

hi, i've never used this command in our wireless/WLC deployments can someone advise if we really need this (or not) on DHCP pool? ip dhcp pool WIFI option 43 ip <WLC IP> what are some scenarios when you use it and when you don't? advantage vs disadva...

I have CMX Presence 10.2 and I have my Cisco 5520 WLC added to CMX but whenever I am adding additional AP's to the WLC I am not seeing them in CMX Presence and Analytics, Manage, Access Points, Select Access Points.  I can see the ones that I have al...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: