cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a reason why Internal DHCP is not possible on a 5520 (HA or not)?  In some situations (i.e. DMZ and Internet Anchor) you may not want the trouble of setting up DHCP on an external server and having to manipulate firewall rules.  Is this some...

Hello All, We plan to use Port 1 and Port 2 to be connected on two different core switches. Attached images of the configuration of the two interface we created. How can we know that the back-up port2  will take over if port1 is down. we are not us...

john by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys I am having problems adding a new 2600 Aironet AP to my existing wireless infrastructure.  We have a 2504 Wireless Controller with 12 Aironet 2600 AP's  It's been a while since I added an access point, but I know when when previously done it ...

My customer need monitor the AP on the WLC They want the WLC can integration with mail when the AP down WLC can send a email to the administrator. I think this cannot be achieved So i want to know whether the WLC can monitor the AP number use SNM...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using WLC with ISE and AD I want to authenticate devices based on AD Domain Computers and authorise users based on a user AD group. Can anyone point me in the direction of a document that will help with configuration. Thanks

mickyq by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card