Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

dear team, i have query for wireless controller SSO function. our client have two WLC support contract AIR-CT5508-12-K9. i have discussed with cisco team .they are informed us to add minimum ap license count-50nos only to be work at WLC SSO. can you...

Hi all, Please pardon me, as this is a beginner question. As the topic goes,  i am wondering if an AP is really a ( wireless switch) and I do not need a router if the devices connected to the AP only need to communicate to each other (in the same sub...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  all, how can help me to understand the whatchlist on wlc ?? for what purpose it is used ? Thx ALL

Hi all, For the HA implementation on WLC 5520 must be necessary the vss on switch ? What can be the problem if we connect the wlc on two different switch without vss ? don't work ap/client sso ? thx all

Hi, I've been asked to investigate if there is a better way of providing guest wifi across all our site. We currently have a Cisco 4404 wireless controller which controls all the cisco AP's across 4 sites.  We provide a guest wifi for visitors via th...

Hello WLAN experts,looking at our Top-Ten Access Points statistics, I often see APs with the following Load statistics:RX Utilisation : 0TX Utilisation : 0Channel Utilisation : 18Do You have any explanation for the high Channel utilisation ?What is c...