cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have an silly issue but i'm blocked.I'm working on a 892W router.To close the session between the wireless device and the router's console, the command Control-Shift-6 x is required.The Issue is that this command is not working for me. I'm us...

I have a 2504 WLC that I have 1042 and 1602 AP's connected to already and working great. I purchased some AIR-CAP2702i-A-K9 AP's. When i connect the new 2702 AP to the network, it is not connecting to the controller. It just flashes Red and Green. %L...

Hello, I want to upgrade my WLC2504 and also to put some of APs as autonomous, so I went to software download on cisco. My problem is which firmware should I download ? For WLC2504 I have from 7.4 to 8.3 versions and they are not posted by date, mean...

dalibor01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community, I have seen several threads that are similar to this discussion but I am still highly confused and need your help. here is my scenario. We have two 2504 Cisco WLC. Both running code version 8.0.110.0. The active 2504 has a permanent 15 A...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi this is my first post to the forum. I recently bought a Cisco WAP371 to use as an 802.11ac packet capture device. I have it set up to operate on the 5GHz radio only with channel 48 as the primary channel and have selected 80 MHz channel width. Th...

lenaghanm by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, We have been trying to reset GUI password on cisco ISE using 'application reset-passwd ise ' CLI command , and its not working . We have escalated this to Cisco TAC and there is no update on it . We are running 1.4.0.253 with v 3 and 7 p...