Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

All, is there a way on the controller to restrict the Guest SSID to Internet only access?  If possible I wanted to do it there and through ACLs on the router as an extra measure.  Thanks in advance!  Replies rated

Hi, Why do we need proxy arp in wirless controller ?. Does proxy arp causes duplicate address in dhcp server ?Thanks

I am trying to understand if the Virtual WLAN controller can use an existing Guest Access controller (5508) so that users can access a Guest SSID and existing Internet Services.In the Product info it notes no Anchor Controller support, but I think th...

bealedave by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having issues connecting the ASA5506w to our WLC. What lightweight image should I be using? I installed the lightweight image of a 702i ap and the BVI interface loses physical connectivity to acquire a dhcp address. I reinstall the autonomous IOS...

hi all,Is it possible to monitor via SNMP the MSE (7.4 and newer)? I.e: can I configure a notification receiver which receives some traps (port 162) and is informed about the status/health of the device?I was thinking of:- hardware status- HA status ...

dnitti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco and Co,In our corporate environment we use Surface Pro 3 Tablets and have previously used the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapters in our TV's around the UK for our staff to project their Surface Pro screens.After a recent rollout, we now use...

Hey Guys, if i download a new Image to the WLC and doe NOT reboot the Controller, when is the New - but not active Version - available for AP Image Predownload? Is it now - before rebooting - the active Image? Sorry, i dont have equipment here to tes...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card