cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, My enviroment have the controller model WLC 2500 with software version 8.0.120.0 plus 15 APS model AIR-CAP2702I-Z-K9 here we use 802.1x  with ACS. We have : good and strong signal good troughput  But somehow my clients using macbook...

I have broadband internet at my home and im using cisco linkys e900 router. I use this wifi on my one desktop, one laptop and 2 android phones. Issue i'm facing is only with the m2 note particularly with my wifi. Problem is such i'm experience slow l...

We recently had a wireless flap event thanks to some techs in another country amending DNS entries, and we noticed that roughly half of our AP's in Flexconnect (local switching) mode eventually went into rediscovery. We are trying to find out what m...

I have a Cisco wireless controller 2106 (AIR-WLC2106-K9).  With 4 AP's connected, all are AIR-LAP1041N-A-K9   , 2 locally and 2 at a remote site.  Any time there is a power failure, network connection down, backup generator test activated, the local ...

torduno01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following business requierement: I have 3x WiSM2 on Slot 2,3 and 4 on a 6509 Chassis 1 and the same setup for a second 6509. Currently I have 6 active WLCs on the network. The requirement is to add HA and make 3 active and 3 on hot stand-...

Hi Community, I'm working with CMX 10.2 and when I started to gather documentation I found that in version 8.0 It was present a functionality called Alternative Path Analysis where you could have a view on the map about the percentage of paths took b...

casa_far by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,Hope all are doing well!1. In a deployment there were 2600 series AP & now client ordered 1600 series AP. In one floor both the models are deployed, now interesting is 1600 series does not support clean air & 2600 is with clean air will...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card