cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm confused between the menu (Certificate>LSC) where you define CA & APs provisioning for LSC with specific MAC and the menu (AAA>AP Policies) where you can trust the AP LSC also with AP MAC. Any explanation, please?

O_A_H by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We are doing a wireless CCTV system project using Cisco wireless network. Using Cisco 1552S as RAP and another Cisco 1552S as a repeater(just repeater-for meshing only). We got total 4 IP cameras and each camera is directly connected to Cisco 1...

Hello, I read the datasheet of Cisco AP 3700 series that it can enable the MIMO 4x4 if the AP connected to PoE+ port.What configuration do I need to set on WLC/switch to enable the MIMO 4x4? Thank you  

Arie -- by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I just upgrade a WLC2504 with 3 AP (AIR-LAP1042N-E-K9) to 7.6.130 Release. Everything worked fine.Now I'm trying to add a new AP (AIR-CAP1702I-E-K9) to my WLC. Access-Point and WLC Mgmt IP are in the same VLAN/subnet. I also configured Option ...

When looking at the WLC directly, I see 15 Access Points, if I view it from within NCS Prime, I only see 7. Has anyone experienced this and/or thoughts?  I've re-synced the controller several times.  Removed from Prime and re-added.  Nothing I have t...

Hi, One of the APs is reported to  as 'keeps cycling from Blue, Green and Red'points to - ap location command invokedWhat does this exactly mean ? how do i identify which ap it is from controller. Controller model -5508AP model-1142Firmware - I am re...

Dear all ,we are using Cisco 3702i Access Point, while connecting wifi its asking credentials daily to certain mobile devices, we need bypass the portal,  is their any frequency issues, we need to change the frequency range, can u plz guide me to sor...

Hi everyone,on the WLC, if I set the "RSSI Threshold (-60 to -90 dBm)" value to -70 dBM and I have clients trying to connect at -71dBM or lower, would they still be able to connect?

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have an Cisco WLC 2504 with IOS 8.1.111.0 and AP 1602E on it.after moving from WPA with TKIP to WPA2 with AES, many of clients keep disconnecting. log that i see is next one:*Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_2: Aug 13 18:23:29.294: %DOT1X-3-INVALID_WPA_KEY_MSG_...

cloudmin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,We have 1242-AG series AP which is configured in Rogue Detector mode. After adding this AP to WLC its showing Admin Status of AP as Down.When i am trying to enable the Admin Status its giving me following error" Admin status cannot be enabled for...

In the controllers they are set to auto.  When changed to a particular rate it still comes up .013.    How can i fix this? Current data rate:Parent58:bc:27:c4:a9:00Data Rate0.013 MbpsChannel Number157Extension ChannelN/AChannel WidthN/ATx Power Level...

R2ITCisco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

currently we are facing vlan flapping issue. The  flapping occurs on Vlan 99, this vlan  is for all the wireless APs. any desgin issue i should take note of

leongsk by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card