cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello folks,I really feel sorry for bringing up this discussion again. I wouldn't dare to ask this question if I find someone's clear cut suggestion/solution or an overview giving a detailed step-by-step procedure. People just suggest jumping through...

HiI recently bought a WLC 2504 with a few AP 1702. During installation I noticed that WLC 2508 had a firmware 7 and the AP's had firmware 8. Due to this reason they wouldn't communicate with each other. Yesterday I received from my supplier the right...

Hi guys,Hope you can help me, I have just been asked a question at the interview if wirelesses operates at half or full duplex and honestly I don't know if my answer was correct. Can someone tell me which one is correct and what's more important,why ...

Hi,I have 14 LAP 1252 that immediately gives me 3 solid red lights when I give them power.By reading this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11009731/1252-lapI see that if we are still under warranty or with an associated contract the...

Hi All, I need to add controllers into Cisco Prime using the REST API. I am able to get information out of the REST API, but it seems the documentation on the POST and PUT calls are only shown for config templates. Can someone please shed some light ...

Hi All, i try to Access ACS5.2 installed on VM via SSH. I used 3 different SSH Clients, Teraterm, Sec CRT and Putty, all failed. Putty failed after (correct) password, Teraterm and SCRT failed with a Popup and the List of ACS Supported Modes (DH Grou...

Hi all,I have been facing roaming issue where solution Client -based ( High Density AP deployment). All AP's are in flexgroup and authentication method is 802.1x.I have customised the RF environment with RF profiles( power level max 17dbm for both th...

Anyone who can give me tips about config Aironet 1602 for a roaming network? In our warehouse we have 3 accesspoints Aironet 1602 to have a full coverage, all configured with the same SSID and security key.We work with Motorola terminals for orderpic...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card