cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Buenas tardes, hace unos días se presentó la desconexión de mi controladora WLC 5508, por aproximadamente 2 minutos. Revise los logs y no encontré nada. No hubo reinicio de la WLC, y después de 2 minutos todo funcionó con normalidad. Que podria haber...

Hi Cisco community. What is the correct upgrade path from WCS 6.0.170.0 to PI 2.2 ? Is it to go over NCS first ? or is there a more direct way ? I hope someone can provide some kind of an upgrade path or someone atleast someone that has tried this be...

Hello admin Cisco . i want ask why my Qos not working.i already setting Qos on my IP address every single IP mac i setting low priority. but still if they connect my Wireless , They always suck my bandwith . and the result my Pc ping getting high pin...

Hi,We have WLC AIR-CT5508-K9 and AP Air-CAP3602E  10ea. All AP register on WLC. Users can access Internet.We got new oudoor AP AIR-CAP1552E-E-9. I try connect this new AP(interface Gig3) to WLC, AP register but users can't access Internet. When I con...

Donytello by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Seems like a dumb question,  but it is code from 2011, and yet isn't listed in the group of deferred codes on the download page.  Hard to urge someone to do a code upgrade if there isn't a rock solid reason to upgrade. BTW code version is 7.0.220.0 f...

Hellocould someone share a good, basic configuration guide for 891FW - this link has plenty of more advanced configs (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/routers/c891fw-integrated-services-router/model.html#~tab-documents)  I need just a basic, rout...

I'm running a WLC with 7.3 software and I have configured a Rogue Detector AP. The CAPWAP tunnel between the Rogue Detector and WLC is up and the system sees the Rogue as an AP. The Rogue is on a Trunk port which has a Test Rogue AP, I also Have an A...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card