cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi there.  We have a couple of WLCs with about 60 APs.  On the "Wireless" page, it lists all the APs in order of uptime.  Is there any way to list the order by AP name?  I'm sure it's something simple, but I can't find it.... Cheers, Al.

I've read previous discussions (i.e., "wlc 5508 multiple country codes + mesh ap") on this forum that stated Mesh APs can't be supported on a WLC set-up with more than one country code configured. If you have Outdoor APs which are set-up for local mo...

laake9999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! power injectors

I would like to find the part numbers for power injectors approved for use with the WAP321, WAP 551, and WAP561  for North America

curtw by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team, We have a customer complaining about an incorrect IOS image in WLC 5508. Customer has got an LPE image even though the WLC is going to be used in US. What is the best way to resolve this as time is of essence in this project.  Please advise.Tha...

I have a situation where I have a single anchor WLC and two foreign WLC's.  Both foreign WLCs tunnel guest traffic to the anchor WLC.  Ideally, I would like to keep guest WLAN configuration the same among both foreign WLCs.  Is it possible to anchor ...

AlexZmann by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,While configuring 3500 Ap's , we noticed that changing the mode from local to bridge/others, gave the below error message;"Unable to set the bridge mode. Reason:backhaul channel & Tx power must be in custom setting. Please change the 802.11a chann...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 7925g deployment guide recommends enabling beam-forming, I have 30 / 160 MIMO antennas and coverage is an issue. Are there any disadvantages to enabling this setting? Will it cause any problems on the APs attached to a single antenna?  Will it ma...

I have purchased the ISM-SRE-300-K9= with no two port licenses. My expectation was that it ships with 2 port license, is this correct? If that is the case I do not have 4 port licenses and how do I get the FL-CUE-NR-PORT-2 activated.I looked at some ...

We have recently migrated most of our wireless infrastructure over from centralized legacy 4404 controllers to a unified/converged5760/3850 infrastructure. The only legacy equipment we have left are four outdoor mesh access points. (the access points...